Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable AdultsIt is the House of Bishops policy that parishes need to display information about their safeguarding arrangements.
If you have a safeguarding concern about a child or vulnerable adult, please contact the appropriate person below:
- If an emergency, ring 999 for the police;
- Parish Safeguarding Officer – Roger Kirby 07550 013760;
- Team Vicar – Revd Dr Mary Barr 01664 464293;
- Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor – Rachel Spiers 0116 2615383 or 07930 819279;
- Diocese Out of Hours (after 5pm and weekends) – 0303 0031111 (option 2) & say calling from Leicester Diocese;
- Leicestershire County Council Adult Services – 0116 3050004;
- Leicestershire County Council Children’s Services – 0116 3050005 (day & out of hours).
The Parish works to the following policy and procedures. To view the documents click on the headings: